Vergie
A cold summer night
'Twas hot in the morning
but then it rained..
It cooled the breeze,
A sad relief..
The night sky is crimson
a bloody view
Couldn't see no stars
no twinkles afew..
Clouds from edge to edge
through and through
Is there no end?
of this bloody view..
The moon,
as if not there..
Didn't shed a light
I wouldn't know if its smiling
or if it is sad..
Trees cast no shadows,
only dampen leaves..
As if to show they're sad..
Coz' the moon is nowhere to be found..
The sea lays silent
No sparkles on the shore..
It reaches for dear moon,
when it can, it'll soar..
You, the moon..
I the tree, and the silent sea..
If i could, i'd reach wherever you'd be..
But coz' you're nowhere to be found,
My soul is dampened, my heart fell aground..
Like the sea to the moon,
I am to you..
I feel lifeless,
When I miss you..
0 Responses

Post a Comment