9
Vergie
A day seems so long a wait
Watch the clock tick until 9 so late..
Wake up each morning wishing it's night
Close my eyes to rid the sky of bright
Climbing mountains the whole of afternoon..
Hoping that it would come the dark soon
Time seems to play me games
Of wishes and dreams, of loses and gains..
Each hour that drop its flag
I wait another of hours i have..
The rooster's crow brings me gloom
Withering the flowers that's abloom..
The sunrise brings with it yellow skies
Of unendful dreams with endless why's..
A bubble of thought rose up like clouds
If days be like this,
let days pass like rock rolling aground..
When the sun hides from its need to slumber
The sky turns dark, the light lost from slothful hunger..
If night be wanting to get out,
The moon taking its usual route..
Let night come out swallow the day
For night i wait in restless lay
I count the sound of ticky-tocks
For gloom draws near my door it knocks..
If 9 do come, let come in gay
Make time move slow like leaves blown away..
It has been so long a wait
But time plays --
with moments and fate
If i be with the one i love..
An hour dawdling i could never have
A walk with you during the night
Is a moment in time i wish was still..
But 9 that come--
come in and done
A blink of an eye, our moment is gone..
I watch you go as i go away
Breaking my heart, tears in my way
Why can't i be with you in a moment still?
But time does not answer--
none..
zero..
nil..
I go to bed, wait for tomorrow 9..
A moment in time that i truly feel you mine
Tomorrow's gonna come in so long a wait
Watch the sky turn dark til' 9 so late..
0 Responses

Post a Comment