Vergie
Guy:
I'm knocking at your door
Please let me in..
Been waiting for so long--
under the cold drizzling rain..


Girl:
You just keep knocking at my door
coz' i want u to wait
My heart's already turned to stone--
no longer looking for a date..


Guy:
It's cold here outside
i'm shivering like hell..
The ocean's still too wide
Plenty of fishes for sale.


Girl:
Oh! I get what you mean,
and i don't really care--
There's a man that will,
he said he'd wait, he sweared..


Guy:
And you believed in him who said,
"I'll wait for you forever."?
Forever doesn't come, we'd all be dead--
a day won't last, he'd walk away and shiver..


Girl:
I knew this guy named Ted,
He'd wait til' the end of time--
Under the moon, that's what he said,
on our date that's not too sublime..


Guy:
Well, i dated this girl named Luz,
she has everything a man would want to see--
But when she talks i'd snooze
no one compares to you, you see?!


Girl:
And you to me! You have all i wanted and more,
that's why i want you to wait--
It's you that my heart beats for,
so please don't leave, please wait?


Guy:
Don't worry, for you own my heart,
i couldn't live without you in my life--
i swear to you i will never part,
Marry me! Be my wife?

0 Responses

Post a Comment