Vergie
Behind these faces of smiles
are tears dying to flow
from pain so hard to rid
from doubts which they do not know
I'm a child
that cries when alone
laughs when everyone sees
dies when asleep
My face painted
with tainted unimaginability
could no longer show
what's real
Everyday i wear
different masks
from fear
fear from showing
my face that cries when alone
dies when asleep
what face must i show
this time again?
What face must i show
so they'll know?
My heart gone solid
from frozen tears
gone mad
from shameless fears
Each day i die
by my own blood and keen
My breath gone from me
often times forcefully...
I am in no position
to make my stand
for i stand on nothing
I am nothing...
They're nothing...
Behind the masks of smiles
that i wore
is a tear
a hundred times fold--
I am nothing..
wish was nothing..
Nothing..
0 Responses

Post a Comment